Sunday, April 22, 2012

2012 - Day 113/253 - Sunday...

I tried (really) to continue my streak of doing little of nothing today, but I was not realty hat successful. HOWEVER, even though there was lots of good stuff done today, I am not feeling particularly exhausted but not really a ball-of-fire either. It was good that Miguel came out to help, and he brought along his nephew, and there were some good accomplishments. At least now the place looks like someone lives here.

We set out another couple humming bird feeders today. We are hoping that more feeders will bring more hummers. It is a concept I am willing to take a chance on. Years and years ago, we were in Copper Canyon, and the Hotel we stayed at had feeders that were just overtaken with hummers. It was really one of the most fantastic sights of the whole trip.

After Miguel left, I was really warm and kind of tired, but I decided one sure-fire way of cooling down was to jump in the pool. It was (and maybe I was) the first dip of the season. As the steward reported as the Titanic was going down, the water was 'definitely not hot'. And I can't blame those wrinkles on having stayed in the water for hours, either!

I am back after a brief intermission for dinner and a few more chores...

It is expected to be a pretty nice week, but we are expecting the humidity to start rising. Another cool and comfortable night tonight, and we will just have to wait and see what the coming week brings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRST SPLASH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment