Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2012 - Day 095/271 - Wednesday...

As you know, locks are for honest people. So, what is it you think that causes sleeplessness? I cannot really think of any thing that particularly worries me, and I think I have been sleeping comfortably recently, albeit with a custom made potion that is of my own design. BUT, at 3:30 this morning, there was no more sleeping, and I was up and in the office checking e-mails and getting stuff done. Tonight is going to be an early night, and I am looking forward to the weekend.

Hey Carol, here is a photo of one of the Iris that I have not shared this year. This particular one is really pretty, and I hope you enjoy it.

Got another property under contract today, now if we could just get the one to close that was supposed to close last week... Yep, the devil is in the details, but more correctly, the challenges come between contract and close. It will all work out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SWEET DREAMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment