Friday, April 20, 2012

2012 - Day 111/255 - Friday...

'It's Friday, and this is my little Happy Friday Dance'.

See, I told you!

A nice day for a Friday. I went to a GREAT meeting at the Board, and then it was off to walk a rehab project with my friend Steve, and a bunch of other contractors. Lots of good work happening there. There are lots of projects in the pipeline, first time I have had three projects working at the same time.

This old cat may be blind in one eye and deaf but I think her sense of smell is working just fine. I walked into the kitchen for dinner and she was eating the chicken out of my chicken salad. She got her part and then I scooped her up and put her on one of the chairs. No sense crying over eaten chicken. Glad to see a little life in the old girl.

Sleeping in tomorrow, and then planning to do just as little as possible. That is what I say now, but I expect there will be some grass cutting (okay a LOT of grass cutting) and who knows what else.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment