Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2012 - Day 094/272 - Tueday...

I call a foul. You are all doing your very best to take unfair advantage of me. You know it is late, I have already consumed my sleeping mixture, and now you try to have me make sense with a small keyboard, solely for your entertainment. Well, it might work and it might not. BARTENDER!

These are some lovely Indian Paintbrushes that I saw next to the MoPac service rad at Enfield as I was desperately trying to get to my 6 o'clock appointment. All the gyrations I tried and I was still five minutes late. It could have been worse, the attorneys were even later than me. BUT everything worked out as it needed to work out. No one won but no one lost either, so I thin things ended quite amicably.

Every time you put out one little fire, there seems to be another little flicker of light in another pile of hay somewhere. Putting out fires tends to be tiring and tedious, but it is what it is.

Good night...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment