Saturday, April 21, 2012

2012 - Day 112/254 - Saturday...

As promised, I did just about as little as I could possibly get away with today. I did breathe regularly, but other than that, not much else.

Okay so I am lying. I have lying issues. I did do a few things. During the night last night, I actually had to turn on the bed warmer. We have had the windows open for about a week now, and last night it got down into the 50's (maybe the high 40's or I could just be lying), and it was pretty darned chilly. BUT, the warmer made things toasty, and it was good sleeping weather.

After breakfast (half a cinnamon roll from Upper Crust and a pile of eggs) I got suited up and went outside to cut the grass around the hives. No bees or human beings were injured in the grass cutting today. It was really cool, the bees knew I was there but they were not threatened, so it all ended up okay.

After that, Jody and I took the dog for a ride and then we headed out. Round Rock was on the to-do list. JCPenney's, IKEA, then on to Chick-Fil-A and then to Walgreen's. We got home and took a nap, and then we headed out to Salado where we shopped at the Ace Hardware store and then to the local grocer Brookshire Brothers. Then home for BBQ and now it is getting dark, and pretty soon I will be putting the girls to bed and then I will follow it up and be done for the day.

Tomorrow Miguel will be coming to help out, so I will be busy.

Deeds, Actions, CHanges, CHICKEN FEED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment