Friday, April 27, 2012

2012 - Day 118/248 - Friday...

It's Friday, and I should be doing my Happy Friday dance, but it has been a long hard day, and I am also a little bit worried about my best chicken girl Vera. I have seen all the girls tonight except Vera. I hope she will be in the coop when I go out there this evening, but it just does not seem right. She is the friendliest of the girls and she is my special girl. BUT, that kind of stuff happens in nature.

 The cactus around the house are really doing well this spring, and this is a photo of one of them in the driveway circle. They are really pretty, and they take up lots of space and very little water. Not a bad thing here in Texas. The thermometer in my car this afternoon was registering 95 degrees, and I think the official high temperature today was 91 degrees. All the prognosticators are saying it will not be as bad as last year, but it is getting pretty darned hot already.

Sleeping late tomorrow!

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, CACTI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment