Sunday, January 13, 2013

2012 - Day 13/352 - Sunday...

It is going to be below freezing tonight and (probably) the next three nights, but have no fear children, thanks to the recent rains there is water in both the tanks in the pastures.  That means that, even though the water has been turned off to the troughs, I do not need to go and break ice off them and worry that they will not have water during the day.  SWEET!  All is good.

Miguel came out to help me today, and we got the new roof on the Polaris, and it was easy-schmeezy.  Before Miguel got here, I started cutting back the asparagus bush next to the driveway, and now I can get the car in and out without worrying about that bush.

Cattle were fed, chicken coop cleaned, a little bit of work was done on the electric fence, bushes were trimmed, this and that.  After all is said and done, it was a good day of accomplishments.

Jody and I went to Longhorn Steak House for dinner, very good, although the waiter was not the best.  This could have been his first day.  I really don't think it was, but he was certainly not too enthusiastic about what he was doing.  Whatever...

This will be a good week, but tomorrow will be here before I know it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WATER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment