Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 - Day 10/355 - Thursday...

She's back, and many of you know who she is.  Watch out!

Had a pretty good day, I stayed in bed a little bit longer than usual, and I was concerned that I was pushing my luck as far as traffic was concerned, but it was not a terrible problem.  I assume that UT has not yet returned from the Holiday break, but when classes resume, there will be HELL to pay in the mornings.

We had our PM meeting in the AM, and then it was off to a luncheon at the Board of REALTORS®.  Then back to the office, and then to another dental appointment in Georgetown.  I have a brand new crown to replace the old one.  Unfortunately, the consensus seems to be that there is not too much tooth left for this crown to hang on to, so there is no real idea how long this will last.  Bummer.

BUT, I was able to make it home before dark, and that was lovely.  It was a beautiful day, and the rain has stopped.  In the last two days we recorded almost four inches of rain, so there will be no complaining about that.

Time to go put the chickens to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment