Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 - Day 5/360 - Saturday...

It's what's for Breakfast!

Not a bad day, I did get to stay in bed an extra long time (for me).  When I did finally get up, I had a cup of coffee and we read the paper.  I made Jody and me a pile of eggs, and then went and let the girls loose and turned the water on to the cattle troughs.  Supposed to get to freezing or so again tonight and tomorrow night, but that will be it for about a week.

Jody took the dog boy for a ride and I went along, and a little while after that we went into Taylor so I could get some cattle feed.  The cattle will be happy tomorrow!  Eventually, I hit about a half-dozen Dollar General Stores (maybe a Family Dollar or two mixed in) on a quest for my pink fake crocs.  If I ever find them again, I am intending to buy as many as I can get my hands on.  They are starting to get white pairs and black pairs ($5 a pair) but I am still confident I will be able to find pink.

Once we got home, I went down for a nap in the big blue chair, and when I got up, I had to go put the cattle feed in the shed.  That drew a nice crowd of cattle, when it comes to knowing where the feed is kept, they are not that stupid at all.

We are supposed to be in for some nice rains starting on Tuesday.  They (you know who THEY are) are predicting up to 2 inches, so that will be lovely.  We are at about 0.6" so far this year, and only on our fifth day.  Not too shabby.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment