Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - Day 1/364 - Tuesday...

Great Googily-Moogily, the counter has reset itself.  A New Year has begin, and I am (relatively speaking) ready for it.

I like the weekends, and I particularly like LONG weekends.  I slept in again this morning, and that was lovely.  So far, I have not broken any of my New Year's Resolutions.  There is, however, still time.

I woke up to no e-mail service, funny how the calendars are not the only things that reset themselves.  Just a little Google Glitch (not their fault, just a combination of circumstances), but we were all back up and running in a couple hours.  All is well that ends well. It is surprising what I can get accomplished if left to my own devices, AND forced to do it because I cannot find anyone else to do it.

The girls seem to have hit their stride, and we are getting anywhere from six to eight eggs a day lately.  They are really going through the Organic Layer Mash, though.  I guess there are not enough bugs around to keep them satisfied, PLUS the cold weather might have something to do with it.

It is supposed to (maybe) get below freezing again overnight.  I would probably be alright with not turning the water off in the pastures, but it is not worth the possible troubles just to save myself ten minutes of being cold.  Today was another one of those days that I could not get warm, but now it is after dark, and I am pretty comfortable.

Tomorrow will be an early day, lots of stuff to get caught up on, and lots of things to do to try and stay that way.

Deeds, Action, Changes, GLITCHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment