Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 - Day 29/316 - Tuesday...

I never did see any wreck associated with this Ambulance in the rear view mirror.  It caused a little bit of havoc with traffic, but otherwise, nothing really out of the ordinary.  These things just appear and then they disappear; maybe they were just on the way to dinner.  Or maybe they were late for the hairdressers.  Must have been something...

My day started at the Board of REALTORS® where I did a TREPAC schtick and was able to get a few souls to make investments totaling $365.  I may be losing my touch.  Maybe I am out of practice.  BUT, all things considered, not terrible for a January morning.

Then off to the office, for some power real estate, and then showing a couple houses and then writing a contract on one property.

I did not leave the office until after 5 o'clock this afternoon, and even though there was the sighting of the mysterious ambulance, I made relatively good time.  There was a 'cold' front coming through this evening.  Crazy.  We had a'heat index' quoted this afternoon; the temperature was about 84 degrees but if you factor in the humidity (no, not the stupidity) it felt like 87 degrees.  This is still the end of January, would someone please get in touch with Rush and tell him all he has to do is say a couple words (global warming) and it will all be better.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLOBAL WARMING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment