Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 - Day 12/353 - Saturday...

A couple weeks ago, we ordered a roof for the new Polaris.  Of course it was not in stock, but that was okay.  I called the dealer yesterday to ask if it had arrived and indeed it had.  It was just a secret!  SO, we went into Georgetown this morning and picked it up.  After that, I went into town to show property, and on the way home did a little bit of shopping and had a salad and headed home, where I (almost) immediately went down for a nap.  When I got up from the nap, I decided to install the roof, which seemed easy enough to do as far as the instructions were concerned.  I am glad I went ahead to try and install it today, because it seems they ordered the wrong roof, and we just barely got it back to the store before they closed.  ANYWAY, it seems they had the roof we actually needed (which I think turns out to be a better roof) in stock, same price and put it in the truck and we brought it home.  BUT, by the time we got back, it was dark so that will give me something to do tomorrow.

When we got home, the cold front was just coming through and I put the girls to bed and cleaned out the stove so we can have a nice fire for the next couple days.  It is supposed to get down below freezing beginning Sunday night, the the temps will be low for three nights.

Gotta feed me some cattle tomorrow!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROOFS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment