Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - Day 2/363 - Wednesday...

I still have no clue what day it is.  Someone help me, please.

I did get up extra early this morning, so I could get into the office early, so I could get some work done before I went to my early appointment.  Everything seems to be happening early these first few days of the year.  Speaking of early, tomorrow will be a late night because I have a late meeting.  Do you see a trend here?

This was what graced my walk to put the girls to bed.  Everyone was accounted for, and we are supposed to have another cold overnight.  Then I think we are supposed to stay above freezing (even if just barely) for the next several days.  I see a couple other FaceBook posts regaling the wonders of the sunset from other areas of central Texas.  Yessireebob, we got us some purty sunsets in these parts.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment