Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 - Day 18/347 - Friday...

I had a function to attend this evening, late for me but I went anyway.  The kick-off party for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS.  I have signed up to ride, and the actual ride will be at the end of April.

While I was waiting on my friend Steve on the corner of Congress and Fourth Streets, I was paying attention to all the activity going on around me.  People were walking (somewhere) from their offices, cabs and pedi-cabs were all around, folks were getting on and off the buses, there was a lot of activity all over.  It struck me that I was getting the same feeling of vibrancy and urbanism that I experience when I am in another city.  It was fun and exciting, and it was happening!  Nice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOWNTOWNISH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, Kindnesses, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment