Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 - Day 23/322 - Wednesday...

A good and productive day today.  I actually stayed in bed an extra 30 minutes this morning, I wonder what that was all about?

Property Management appointment this morning (with Chris), but before that I wrote a lease, e-mailed it to some co-signors, and wrote the PM agreement to take along with me to the appointment.  Once I returned from that, I got a move-in package ready for a Noon lease signing, and did a little bit more power real estate and then headed off to a 2 o'clock meeting.

BUT, before that, I did have two boiled eggs for lunch.

The 2 o'clock meeting was at the Capitol on the subject of the on-going droughts we are suffering here in Texas and how we are going to have enough water for the next fifty years and how it is going to be paid for. We already know WHO is going to pay for it, we just don't really know what that is going to look like.  It was a very interesting program, with lots of State government participation, both on the panel and in the audience.  The program was presented by the Austin Board of REALTORS® along with the Texas Association of REALTORS® and a group called H204Texas.org.  Very interesting, but getting out of the parking garage took almost as long as the public forum itself!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DROUGHT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment