Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 - Day 4/361 - Friday...

Did I mention that it is Friday?  It's Friday, and I am beat.

Last night was a late night, this was an early morning, but I made it home before dark and that is a good thing.  It has pretty much rained ALL DAY but when I got home, we only have a tenth-of-an-inch in the gauge.  What is that all about.  I expect they got more in Austin, but here we are coming up on the short end.  However, for the year so far, we are at almost a half-inch, so I will not complain about that.

It was a busy day today, but there was really nothing important that needs to be shared with you all.  I need to get up from here and walk out to the pastures and turn off the water to the troughs.  It may be cold enough to do some damage tonight, so I will do that in order to be safe.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment