Monday, January 28, 2013

2013 - Day 28/317 - Monday...

Have you ever had one of those days?  I have, but today was not one of them...

I was up (okay, awake) by about 3:30 this morning, but I dozed off and on until I finally got out of the bed about 4:45.  That gave me plenty of time to check all the electronic messaging and leashes that control most of our lives, and left for work about 6:30.

I had a really good day at work today, we got our conference room set up so we can do webinars and teleconferencing and web-based training and all kinds of great stuff like that.  Pretty darned soon we will all think we are actually in the 21st Century!

We all had a nice luncheon as well.  Me, Carrie, Kerry (K), Margaret and Shane.  We actually WALKED (I was protesting all the way) to Hopdoddy's Burger Bar on South Congress.  It really wasn't a terrible walk, and the company was great.  Good burgers, too.

Back in the office for some power real estate, and then I left at about 2 o'clock for a meeting at the Board.

Overall, not too shabby!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment