Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 - Day 27/318 Sunday...

If it is Sunday, it must mean that I got lots of work done around the house.  Instead of telling you what was accomplished, I will tell you the stuff that did not get done.  I did not get the ivy and the grape vines and the hyacinth bean vines trimmed off the fences and the pergola.  That saves a lot of space.

In between all that, we did go into Georgetown, where I bought some stuff to take into the office tomorrow. I also made a stop at Tractor Supply where I bought some salt blocks for the cattle.  I was wanting to buy some mineral blocks as well. but they did not have any.  Go figure.

It was grey and cloudy and cool to start out today.  The winds got stronger from the south and the temperatures rose to (probably) the mid 70's.  We were predicted to get about two hours of sunshine, and I think that is about what we got, all towards the end of the day.  Some of the clouds were pretty, some of them were just dreary.

The coming week should be relatively calm, and I am looking forward to that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment