Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 - Day 11/354 - Friday...

Yes, yes, yes, I know it is Friday.  Don't make such a big deal...

I was rewarded with another fairly light traffic event on the way into the office this morning, and this afternoon was not too bad either, considering I left about 3:15 or so.

I put my head down and cleared out lots of unanswered correspondence today, and that was a feeling of accomplishment.  I also got a couple pieces of paperwork sent for electronic signatures, and even made several telephone calls that needed to be made.  I also have a short-stack of things that need to be finished up over the weekend, so that is going to be good.  Next week looks relatively calm, and I should be able to keep up the pace and make sure I don't get bogged down until at least the week after next.

I did make a stop on the way home at the Outlet Mall.  This was my second visit to the place, and I think it has been there for about five or six pears.  BUT, I was on a mission to buy some dress shoes, and I just have not had any luck with finding shoes I like in the generic department stores around here.  BUT, I was successful in finding several pairs that were acceptable, and the sales persons (both of them) were appreciative of my socks.  My shoes can be boring, but I have to have a bit of rebellion working or it makes me twitch.  If you like the socks, you should see the boxers!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHOES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment