Friday, August 9, 2013

2013 - DAy 221/144 - Friday...

So, this is not so much in the useless information category as it is in the 'Well you don't need to worry about this anymore' category:  A commercial aircraft door will not open in flight because it is actually bigger than the window frame itself, and the door opens inwards towards the cabin. To open, it must be opened inwards, rotated, and then slipped sideways out of the frame. Even if the door could somehow be opened, it would be like lifting a 2,200 pound weight.

Anything I said yesterday about the pilot and his photographic abilities are hereby withdrawn, not because I determined that he was/is in fact a talented and disciplined photographer, but rather because I have determined that he had/has a sense of humor.  I thought he only took two photos, but he snuck a third one in there that I did not know about, and did not know about it until I was trying to decide what photo to use in tonight's entry.  In this photo, I am trying to read his name tag so imagine yourself craning your head to read some VERY SMALL print a couple feet away and 'SNAP' it is documented for the ages.  As I did say yesterday, he was a great guy, and I think him for the little surprise!

Today was a GREAT day, and I do not usually say that just to be saying it.  I was part of a GREAT meeting at the Board, and we got some really good work accomplished and I am very proud of that.

Did I mention this is Friday?  Well, it is, so that is gonna wrap it up today, and I will report in tomorrow from a super secret location.  Maybe we will play a 'where is that' game to see if anyone can tell where we are.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MYSTERIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment