Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013 - Day 239/126 - Tuesday...

Here is one of the most important things I learned over the past couple days.  Don't get me wrong, the entire three days I spent in Chicago at the REALTORS® Leadership Summit CANNOT be summed up with these words, but if you take these words and combine them with other principals you employ when dealing with ANY situation, you probably cannot go wrong.  Okay, now that I have (most likely) over sold this, here we go:  Advice, Guidance, Care and Kindness.  That is what we can provide.  Statistics cannot provide that. only we can provide those items to our families, friends, colleagues and clients.

SO, I am back and happy to be home.  Unfortunately, I did something to throw my back out this morning, not sure what it was, but generally speaking all I have to do is breathe wrong and it can happen.  Just when you thought it was safe to take a breath, the back goes out.  I did pretty well most of the day, it is the starting and stopping that gets me.  The in-between parts are generally okay.  At some point last year I asked a pilot if I could get my photo taken in the cockpit.  It is kind of becoming a tradition with me, and so far I have never been turned down.  Pilots are happy to talk with the passengers, and it goes for all the airlines that I have flown.  I probably have a dozen or fifteen photos in cockpits now, I have no idea what I will do with them, but I think a photo montage may be in my future.

Tomorrow will most likely be spent in the office playing catch-up, but I do have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow afternoon on the way home.  Nice to be back in the routine!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to channel you and get a photo in the cockpit of the Southwest flight I was on last week. I even told them I was a student pilot. No go. The pilot said it was not allowed.

    ReplyDelete