Thursday, August 22, 2013

2013 - Day 234/131 - Thursday...

Okay, I am definitely behind the curve on this one:  Each man, woman and child in America eats an average of 46 slices (23 pounds) of pizza a year.

Jody had a dentist appointment this afternoon and our friend Lynda had been out to the house for a visit and lunch (which she made and delivered) so she brought him in to Austin for the appointment.  I picked him up and brought him home, and on the way we stopped at Papa Murphy's in Georgetown and picked up pizza for dinner.  DEE-licious!

Today was Meals-On-Wheels delivery day, and there were only six clients on our route.  ALL of our clients are on the same street, so that makes it really easy.

After that delivery, Chris and I stopped at Target for me to get a new suitcase in anticipation of my trip on Saturday.  I just bought a new suitcase a couple months ago, but it is SO BIG I am actually embarrassed to use it.  I will use it when Jody and I are travelling, but it is HUGE.

We also stopped at CVS so I could get some jelly beans.  Cannot be without jelly beans.

Tomorrow is expected to be a good day, since it is Friday, so that is always a positive thing.  I just informed Jody that one of purslane on the porch and he needed to do something about HIS chicken.
HIS chicken was eating the

Deeds, Changes, Actions, PURSLANE EATERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment