Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 - Day 228/137 - Friday...

Here is some totally useless trivia about Mini-Me:  When Dr. Evil is rapping and Mini-Me is standing on the platform, Mini-Me is wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.  This is probably Canadian Mike Meyer's idea since he is a big fan of that hockey team. 

Alright, I know where Mini-Me is.  He is safe and unharmed (for now) in a secure and undisclosed location.  No harm has come to Mini-Me so far, but things could change.  If you are (allegedly) the lawful owner on Mini-Me and you can fit into the Dr. Evil outfit, send me an e-mail, and I will let you know the details of the ransom.

I am tired.  This morning (early) I did a little bit of working with our friends Jody, Tanya and Patrick (and Patrick's girlfriend, but I cannot remember her name) to shed ourselves of some cattle.  The plan was for us to keep five head, and we still have 8, so that was a pretty good cull.  A dozen head are not here any more, that can only be good for the land, good for the cattle and that makes it good all around.  There will be plans to come back in a week or two to get the other three, but I will need to buy some gate panels before then.  These cows get a little jumpy when they are trying to be confined and herded into trailers.  I think there are lots of bent up gate panels back there, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

I headed out (kind of late) for the office this morning.  I had a noon appointment that I could not change.  This was the first time EVER that I left the house (going back decades) and did not have my brief case.  Not only that, but I am carrying TWO brief cases these days.  But, by the time I realized it, I was too far to turn around.  Everything worked out okay though.

The day went well, and that was the important thing.  On the way home this afternoon, our friends Chad and John called and wanted us to join them at the Walburg Restaurant.  That was a nice time, and it was fun getting to know John better.  Good food and fun times!

I am sleeping late tomorrow, the sun is coming up a little bit later, so that means the chickens are roosting longer.

Works for me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EXTRA SLEEP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment