Sunday, August 25, 2013

2013 - Day 237/128 - Sunday...

Today was full-up with a couple classes, beginning at 9 o'clock and finishing at 4 o'clock this afternoon.  Good information, some really good ideas to take back to Austin with me, met some really nice people.  Now I am tired.

After the classes, I came back to my room and tried to take a little nap, but that did not work out too well.  Shannon arrived from Austin, so we went and had dinner (wieners, can you believe it?) and then we went to a Dessert Reception.  Lots of desserts, and I showed incredible restraint and just sampled a couple of them.  Remind me to tell you about the exploding ketchup bottle.

Tomorrow is a FULL day of learning, beginning at 8:25 and finishing at 5 o'clock.  THEN I have a date with the Ferris Wheel at the Navy Pier.  That should be fun.  Can you see the Ferris Wheel in this picture?  Look closely.  I have not seen this Ferris Wheel moving yet, so that causes me some concern that it will be operating tomorrow, but we are not even at Labor Day yet, so it does not make sense that it would be shut down for any particular reason.  Except that it is Monday.

I have watched considerable more television while I have been here than I usually do.  I just have more time to sit in front of the tube here than I do at home.  There are no chickens to feed or to look after here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DESSERTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment