Friday, August 23, 2013

2013 - Day 235/130 - Friday...

To be honest, I am not really smart enough to worry about this and I certainly have no need (none I can think of anyway) to know this and I bet I have no more than three friends (and they were all in the same room with me today, happily pointing out my need to know this) that know or feel a need to know this.  Nomenclature is defined as a system of names and terms used in a particular field of study or community. More controversial, and not likely to be fully acceptable, was the hope that maybe we could standardize nomenclature as well. 

I told you, but would you listen?  Tune in tomorrow when we will discuss the difference between SIN TAX and SYNTAX.  I can tell you right now, one of them is much more interesting than the other.

Yes, it is Friday, and a good day was had by all.  We had an office lunch to wish Liz a good school year and to thank her for being our summer intern.  I got a couple leases done (not actually moving in until next week) and  busied myself with paperwork until it was time for my 2 o'clock meeting.

There are lovely clouds hanging around again today, and there is a chance of rain over the weekend and a couple days next week.  The temperatures are expected to go down to the mid-90's, so that will be nice.

I leave for Chicago tomorrow morning, and I expect it will be cooler there, and should be fun.  I have work to do though, before my first meeting on Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAY IT IN A SENTENCE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment