Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2013 - Day 226/139 - Wednesday...

Here is a piece of totally useless trivia for you today, but (he whispers) I think I saw a Duck Dynasty episode that involved this:  In many cultures around the world -- including Celtic, Hindu and Egyptian weddings -- the hands of a bride and groom are literally tied together to demonstrate the couple's commitment to each other and their new bond as a married couple (giving us the popular phrase "tying the knot").

Whatever...today's entry is about good days.  I have been having a real streak of good days lately, including several days that could be classified (by me of course) as EXCELLENT days.  I returned to my office this morning and found this lovely arrangement of flares (that's Lubbock for flowers) on my desk, accompanied by a very nice card and some very nice sentiments written inside.  Thanks to Pat, Kerry, Beaux, Chris, Carrie, Ruby and Margaret.  You all got my day off to a wonderful beginning.

SO...it did not take long for me to clear off my desk and get a lot of little detail work done so I could head off to my 10:30 meeting; followed by a Noon meeting, followed by a 12:30 class.  It was a quick class, Chapter 17 or the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.  After the class, I high-tailed it back to the office for some power real estate, and then I had a dentists appointment at 4:15.  I made it to the appointment at 4:14, but that is on time as far as I am concerned!

Did I mention that it rained a little bit here?  It just keeps getting better and better!

Tomorrow should be a little bit quieter, but tomorrow night is the TREPAC Wine Tasting.  That should be a lot of fun!

I am looking forward to another EXCELLENT day. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment