Thursday, August 15, 2013

2013 - Day 227/138 - Thursday...

Here is some useless trivia that you never even knew you needed to know:   A donkey, an ass, and a burro, are all the same name for the same beast. Jackass, is merely the name for a male ass, while jennett, not jillass, is the name for a female ass.

Okay, but where does that leave a MULE?  Is a MULE the same as a DONKEY?  Whatever...

The only reason I bring this up is because this is what I encountered on my way into the office this morning.  I could see what I thought were dogs at first, then I decided there were a couple people walking down the road together, and it ended up being these three guys (or girls or a variety, maybe 2/1 rations one way or the other).  ANYWAY, they were pretty friendly, but I have no idea what happened to them.  They were not around when I came home from Austin, but it was after 10 PM, so I did not expect them to be anywhere around.  AND I cannot think of anyone around where they were that I remember having Mules (or Donkeys or whatevers).

Today was a pretty good day, and in spite of myself I got some work done, but I am still playing catch up, and I fear that will go on for another couple days.  I hate the feeling that I am behind and am forgetting stuff. 

Tonight was the TREPAC Wine Tasting event and that was a lot of fun.  Congratulations to everyone that worked so hard on all the coordination, and especially to Ruby the event chair person.  GOOD JOB!

Tomorrow is Friday, but I expect it to be a pretty busy day bot at home and at the office.  BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ASSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment