Saturday, August 24, 2013

2013 - Day 236/129 - Saturday...

By ten minutes after 8 o'clock this morning, I had already read the paper, finished off three cups of coffee, made a really good pile of eggs for me and Jody, fed the cattle, cleaned the chicken coop and made sure all the chicken water sources were filled up.

Then I chilled out for a few minutes, and paced myself to pack, bathe and go to the airport for my flight.  Incredibly, I have only one suit case.  That is a first.  It was a calm morning, and everything went well until I boarded the plane.  I made a terrific mistake by sitting behind a really nice young lady with two very young children.  The poor woman was just not prepared to try and control two kids that (otherwise) would have been taking their afternoon nap in the same time period that was otherwise occupied flying from Austin to Chicago-Midway.  There was no napping for me, either.

I got to the Hotel, and have reviewed the materials for my class tomorrow, and I am going to call it an early night.  I am hoping to go to the Navy Pier tomorrow night, and take a ride on the Ferris Wheel.

Who's in?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NICE VIEW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment