Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014 - Day 100/265 - Thursday...

I have no clue what is going on in the cyber-world, but everything seems to be melting down.  I have been warned to change ALL my passwords, so I followed the link and changed the passwords that the link stated could have been compromised by the virus, but winky things are still happening to my Internet and electronic thingys.  If anything can go wrong, I expect it to go wrong with my electronics!

I have not had a chicken photo on the journal in a while, and since it seems I cannot upload a photo from my phone to my e-mail (which is my usual MO) I have gone back into the archives for this photo of Vera.  She approved the use of the photo with the standard royalty payment, which I assured her was on the way.

Jody had a dental appointment this morning in Austin, so we took care of that, then I had a couple appointments to attend to.  We were on the way home and decided to stop at Chipotle for dinner to take home.  I was ZOOMING down the service road and passed a gendarme that was not cleverly hidden or anything.  I got out of it with a warning.  69 in a 55 mile zone.  I am living large!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPEEDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment