Monday, April 28, 2014

2014 - Day 118/247 - Monday...

Today was an incredibly productive and rewarding day.  Even for a Monday.  How could it not have been great, when I was greeted with this beautiful pre-sunrise view on my way into the office.  Absolutely beautiful.  Look closely and you can see the cattle looking at me like an idiot, not to mention the garbage collection truck behind me that could not understand why I was stopped in the middle of a county road.  Whatever...  And can anyone tell me what is the politically correct term to describe the person or persons who are contracted with to remove household refuse from ones property?  I tried to call that guy that owns the Clippers, but his mailbox was full, so...

I got to the office about 7:45 this morning, and sat in the parking lot talking to someone I absolutely adore, so that was nice.  I got a good bit of work done before I left about 12:15 to go to my first of two or three meetings this afternoon.  Planning, planning, planning.  That is not to be confused with plotting, just so I am clear on that point.

Tomorrow will be a full day in the office.  It is the end of the month and pretty darned close to the beginning of the next one.  Busy time of year, too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment