Wednesday, April 30, 2014

2014 - Day 120/245 - Wednesday...

As a certifiable (albeit self-diagnosed, not that there is anything wrong with that) wearer of the OCD mantel, this is just another example of the many, MANY things that tends to cause craziness in my head.  I cannot for the life of me understand why the postal carrier at our office is seemingly incapable of lowering the tops of the mail boxes when s/he is finished sorting the mail into the various receptacles.  I started out asking that the carriers lower the tops, and that was met with success for that particular instance.  The next tactic was to put a request on the inside top portion of our particular box.  There was never a positive reaction from that.  Next and finally, I resorted to a PLEA to (if nothing else) help preserve my sanity and not be forced to contact a postal carrier customer service representative, which would, in all likeliness do little except to make my head explode and get grey matter on the ceiling of my office.  And there goes the security deposit!

And what exactly is wrong with self-diagnosis?  I have been a high functioning self-medicator for years, and there is nothing wrong with that.  I'm just sayin'...

And another thing...when did Highway 183 and MoPac (Loop 1 for the out of town subscribers) become IH-35.  I had a 8 o'clock appointment this morning in Cedar Park.  Of course I was early, why do you even bother asking.  The appointment ended at about 8:10, and there I was stuck in traffic that emulates and possibly exceeds the crap on IH-35.  I had no choice but to start making phone calls and making sure people were awake and ready to start their day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COMPULSIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment