Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2014 - Day 113/252 - Wednesday...

HEY JACK...JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK...I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME JACK...WHAT DAY IS IT JACK?  HUMP DAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

So, I feel much better now.  Thank you!

Some days, I fail to take a photo of ANYTHING, even though I am certain that I see interesting things most waking hours of the day.  Today, I took (or was fortunate enough to have friends take my photo alongside interesting things) several interesting photos.  HOWEVER, when I got home (late) this evening, I was going out to check for eggs, and there was this (approximately) five foot rat snake playing statues in the grass.  Usually I do not take that route to check the eggs, but I did tonight, and was surprised to see this snake.  Of course, I took a couple photos, but the most interesting one was when it decided to back out of the hole it was going into.  Who knew snakes had a reverse gear?

Today was a meeting day.  I got into the office early, did some power real estate, headed off to a 10 o'clock meeting at the Board, had another quick meeting at the Board after the first one was over, and then headed off to the City Council Chambers to meet with our mayor and City Council (I think we got them all) to discuss the Public Policy Agenda that we have adopted for 2014.  Interesting stuff, I am very happy for the opportunity to do what I am doing this year.

I think it is interesting that I met with a bunch of city leaders and then I come home and find a snake in the grass.  If that had all been a dream, I would most likely been required to attend counseling.  I'm just sayin',,,

More stuff tomorrow, but for now, I am done!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNAKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment