Monday, April 7, 2014

2014 - Day 97/268 - Monday...

Well, it looks like there could be a storm heading this way, even though there is not supposed to be anything happening here but in Austin.  I got home about 6:30 and all was quiet in the world.  As Jody and I were having dinner the dark clouds started rolling in.  Before Jody was even finished with his dinner, the wind was so strong that I told him that I was going to go out and read my meters and try to get the girls into their bed.  By golly the chickens must have known something was up because by the time I got out there they were ALL in their coop and that is not a usual thing for these chickens.  They will typically stay out of the coop until it is dark as pitch, but not tonight.  I took roll as long as we were all in the coop, and they were all accounted for, too!

I am feeling better, but it is kind of like after about five days of this I am not sure what it is really like to not feel bad.  I think another several days and I will be back to 100%.

This is going to be a week of peeks and valleys.  Tomorrow should be kind of a plateau!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment