Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014 - Day 92/273 - Wednesday...

Okay, sorry to disappoint you, but this is going to be short and sweet.  I am relatively certain that I am not ill, but that I am having allergy issues.  No matter what it is, I am going to post this entry and heavily self-medicate and go to bed.  Just in case I doze off in the middle of this, I will be back tomorrow, same time, same channel!

This is a photo of some of the wildflowers we say yesterday prior to Jody's Birthday Lunch (not really a) celebration.  I believe the season is just starting, but so far, things are looking quite promising in the wildflower department of central Texas.  They should be in full bloom just about in time for all the Easter Bluebonnet Photos of kids, dogs and delinquents.

I'm just sayin'...

Today was our monthly Board of Directors meeting, and I am always surprised at how much work and dedication our Directors put in on behalf of our association.  A bunch of dedicated volunteer servants.  The meeting lasted today from 9:30 this morning until just about 5:30 this afternoon.  And me sitting there hacking my way through it.

I will have to feel better tomorrow, things do not quit just because we don't feel good, but I do look back fondly at the time where progress came to a screeching halt and I could take to my bed and not pay attention.

Sigh...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WILD FLOWERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment