Monday, April 14, 2014

2014 - Day 104/261 - Monday...

For a Monday, it was not all that bad of a day.  It rained on me on the way to work this morning and it rained (like the dams had given way) at the office for a good portion of the morning.  Not a drop at the farm; okay, maybe a drop, but nothing measurable.  It will be reported officially as a trace.

In the middle of the rain I had one appointment and the rest of the day was spent doing penance for my procrastination to gather my income tax documents and sending them to the CPA so I could get my extension properly filed.  It is really not my fault, but I am currently at a loss as to whom exactly to lay the blame.  I will let you know as soon as I get it all figured out.

Tomorrow my first gig is at the Board, so I get to sleep a little bit later.  AND on Thursday night, I may be pulling an all-nighter at City Council.  Those rascally rabbits are trying to pull a fast on their constituencies, and I will be there to show them the error of their ways!

I'm just sayin'...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRECIPITATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment