Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 - Day 108/257 - Friday...

Friday.  I figured out the other day that I have an unresolved conflict with Friday.  Friday is supposed to be something to look forward to.  You get to sleep late the next day.  You get to play on the next two days (assuming you are not a REALTOR®).  It is not a school night.  Those are all good things.  The bad thing is, there is NOTHING on TV.  NOTHING!  A thousand channels of audio and video and there is NOTHING to watch.  If I am lucky there is a marathon of How Its' Made or Buying Alaska, but not usually.

I am conflicted, and now you know why.

This is a photo from the interview that KEYE did today in our office.  It was fun, and I think I would make the perfect movie star.  About 20 minutes of stuff for about 45 seconds of air time.  Interesting.  It was fun though!

Jody and I have lots of stuff to get done tomorrow (insert more conflict stuff here), and it will be a fun day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONFLICTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment