Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014 - Day 109/256 - Saturday...

Jody and I went into Austin today where I was tasked with putting together several purchases from Ikea.  We had nine boxes, I completed eight of them.  I put the same table together several different ways.  Not several of the same table, the same table several different ways.  To be polite, I will only say that there was a general lack of details (concerning the details), and so I put together and took apart various components of a table several times.  In the end, it all worked out pretty well.  I still have one more box to unpack and build, but otherwise, all was well.

This is a photo of the orange Iris I mentioned a couple days ago.  There are only about a dozen of these on the property, and they are all up by the road.  It's more of a UT Vols kind of Iris than a UT Horns kind of Iris, but if you squint your eyes a little bit it kind of works.  Jody pointed out some little bitty teeny tiny Iris this morning as we were heading out, and I will give you a look at those tomorrow.  Maybe.

There is a possibility of rain tomorrow, but that is the chance I will have to take.  I did nothing out in the yard today except to give the chickens clean water, gather eggs and give them some chicken feed.  Tomorrow will be a grass cutting day, and who knows what else.  Jody says we have at least three hummers here and there, and I have seen at least that many at the same time at various feeders.  We stopped at Tractor Supply on the way home this afternoon and got some chicken blocks and 70 pounds of birdseed.  That should see everyone for a while.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOOK 'EM, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment