Friday, April 25, 2014

2014 - Day 115/250 - Friday...

Friday and I remain conflicted.  I want to go out and power wash the pool deck so I can paint it tomorrow, but I think I will be better off waiting until the morning so I will (probably) do a better job.  I want to go do it, but that is just the OCD (or maybe the
AR, but I have been warned not to say anal in this journal) in me.  I think I just need to chill for the rest of the night.

When I went out to gather eggs, Earl the Squirrel (or possible Earl the Girl Squirrel) was out for his/her photo-op.  I think he/she is in cahoots with Vera, and making calls to the union organizer, demanding equal time on the blog.  I am not sure, but I think this post may appease him/her temporarily.

So, tomorrow I will get up, cook a pile of eggs for me and Jody, then go out and power wash the deck.  Then I expect that Jody and I will go into Austin (can you say Costco?) and then by the time we get home, I expect the sun will have sufficiently dried the decking so it will be ready for paint.  That is the plan, anyway.  I will report what actually happens tomorrow night, same time (approximately), same channel.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SQUIRRELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment