Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 - Day 99/266 - Wednesday...

It seems that I got carried away talking with an out-of-state client last night, and forgot to complete my journal entry.  That is a first!  Our friend Joe Mac from Mississippi sent an e-mail inquiry checking to see if I was still breathing and offering several alternatives to why the entry had not been completed, all of which were more interesting than the fact that I forgot.  Thanks Joe!

This is a photo of the completed, but yet to be open for traffic bridge on CR 972.  It is obvious that vehicles are traversing the fine new structure, but barricades are still in place and I am too big of a wuss to challenge the authorities in Williamson County.  Maybe in the next day or two, but I am ready for the bridge to be opened to traffic.

I am tired or being sick and tired, and I am ready to feel good again.  My taste buds are going wacky on me, I poured out two cups of coffee this morning thinking there was something wrong with it, and my turkey weenies at lunch did not taste like they usually do.  Dinner was good, but the salad (a really good bleu cheese) really did not have a happy taste.  Hopefully this will correct itself in the next couple days or there will be no real need to go on!  I still have most of a half-gallon of ice cream!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEMORY ISSUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment