Saturday, April 12, 2014

2014 - Day 102/263 - Saturday...

The Iris are continuing to bloom out nicely, I do not think there will be a big show this year like there was when we first moved here, but a few at a time are okay as well.

Well, it has not rained today, still supposed to do so tomorrow, but I did get a few chores done today, so that is a head start on tomorrow.  I think I told you that our weather station was damaged a couple weeks ago in the hail storm, so I replaced it yesterday and did (most of) the installation of it this morning.  It seems to be working, but I will tweak the position of it tomorrow, I want it to be higher so there is less interference from a big privet and we will (I hope) get a better (more accurate) wind speed and direction.  I also cleaned off the front porch, and I am discarding some of the porch furniture, time for fresh furniture.  I wonder if I can find something that is a little bit more chicken proof than the previous rattan?  We will see.  I will scour the Sunday supplements tomorrow to see what I can find.

I also did some grass cutting, and I cut the area that I was trying to nurture as a wild flower habitat.  I think the chickens took care of that a couple years ago when I planted all the seed.  The pesky girls!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment