Thursday, April 24, 2014

2014 - Day 114/251 - Thursday...

Okay boys and girls, we are coming into the home stretch here, getting closer to Friday and the conflicts that come with that day...

I had a couple meetings to attend today; the first was a breakfast for the Platinum Top 50 Agents in Austin at the Headliners Club.  No, I am not a member of the Platinum Top 50, I am just a Broker involved at the Board, and I did the meeting wrap up.  The speaker was one of the city folks talking with us about the CodeNext programs the city is working on.  I was there to do a TREPAC pitch, and it was a great event.  I will share with you that there was an OBSCENE amount of bacon on the buffet line.  I do not think I have ever seen that much bacon for that few attendees.  Crazy!

Before and after I did some power real estate.  After that, I headed off to another PT50 event closer to the Board.  It was a High Tea Fashion Show to benefit the local organization, Mobile Loaves and Fishes.  Another really fine event.  While I was there I saw my first Broker Teresa (see photo) and another former office mate Jane.  It was nice to see them both and all the rest of the colleagues that were in attendance.

I think I only have one or two things on my calendar for tomorrow.  Let's see how that turns out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment