Saturday, April 5, 2014

2014 - Day 95/270 - Saturday...

Not only am I sick, I am sick on the weekend when ALL the programs on TV SUCK!  There is nothing worth watching during those brief times that I lapse out of my coma for a few minutes of consciousness and a coughing fit.  In the past 72 hours I have watched about nine weeks of Love It or List It, My First Place, How It's Made and Buying Alaska.  I am over it all.  Rehab Addict is about to have me become an addict to non-prescription drugs.  Where will it all end?  Someone help me...

Jody and I were supposed to go into Round Rock this afternoon, and I just stayed in the blue chair (see above paragraph) doing nothing.  I am achey; everything aches and I think the spasmodic coughing has given me a hernia.  PERFECT!

We will see what tomorrow brings.  It is supposed to rain, so maybe I will stay in bed for another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACHES AND PAINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment