Friday, April 11, 2014

2014 - Day 101/264 - Friday...

It's Friday, all is right with the world, the bridge has been re-opened!

I made it into the office early this morning, did some power-real-estate and ran some errands with Chris.  One of the errands was to go check out a nice condo near the capitol that one of my clients is considering purchasing.  Nice place, good views, close-in location.  What could go wrong?

Back at the office I was able to get a little bit more work done, and took off for home about 2:30.  I had a few more errands to get completed, so I did not make it home until almost 5 o'clock, and was delighted that the bridge was open again.

Sleeping in tomorrow, lots of stuff to try and get done around the house.  Rain is in the forecast again for Sunday, so I need to shift my plans a little bit.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment