Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2014 - Day 119/246 - Tuesday...

Tonight at dinner, Vera the favorite girl chicken (and truly the mistress of her domain, and that is everything) was checking us out from the back patio.  I knew that meant she was ready for some attention.  And I needed a photo for this journal entry.  I went out to the front after dinner and lots of the girls thought I was going to give them something to eat (I am easily mistaken for Jody by a chicken) but they were curious enough to gather 'round for photo opportunities.  I got a couple good shots of Lucy and Libby, and a couple of the unnamed Silver Lace Wyandottes, but look our, Vera is back in town.  She chased everyone away and stood for (in old film terms) a couple rolls of exposure.  I have to admit, she is a pretty girl and can really work a runway!

Today was a pretty quiet day, and I expect the same for tomorrow.  I have an early appointment, and maybe one more mid-day, we will see how that goes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VERA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment