Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 - Day 121/244 - Thursday...

Another beautiful sunrise, and it was indeed a precursor of things to come.  I was hoping to remember that I needed to get gas on the way to work, and indeed I did.  When I pulled up to the pump, my range indicator said I still had three miles before empty.  I do not really think that indicator is accurate, because the car has a nineteen gallon tank and I only got about 15 gallons of gas.  I smell a class action suit. 

We had our usual Thursday morning PM meeting this AM, and by the time it was over, I was antsy because I had some phone calls to return and e-mails to get out.  There were also some details that needed to be seen to on a challenge I am having with a (to be unnamed unless they really piss me off) city department AND there were a couple little challenges for a property closing.  I was very close to having a stroke over the telephone while chatting with my very own personal contact at the City of Austin, and the folks know to clear out when I start talking like Jack Nicholson (in the Shinning).  HE'S FIXIN' TO BLOW, DUCK!

But everything worked out wonderfully, and all that grey matter on the ceiling was for naught.

I headed off to the Board to (briefly) meet with past graduates of the Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program.  They were attending a preview class for the next group of attendees being conducted by Leadership Austin.  From the parts I heard, it was a really good class and the discussion from the class was really good.  Good works were being accomplished all around!

Tomorrow is Friday, whatever!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEAUTIFUL DAYS, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment