Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 - Day 148/217 - Wednesday...

Really?  Yesterday I had to keep reminding myself that it was not Monday, and today I cannot help but keep thinking that today is ONLY Wednesday.  I need to play Rip Van Winkle!

It was a lovely day, weather wise in central Texas.  No rain to speak of although I did see a few drop on the windshield this morning.  The sun was out, the clouds were lovely, and I took this photo of Downtown with the clouds in the background on my way home, via the South First Street bridge.  Pretty.

Today was a day devoted mostly to real estate, working in the office, making phone calls to clients, and getting business taken care of.  In the middle, I was able to head off to the Board to attend a Forum about the renovations and the express lanes they are adding to MoPac, how to fight your fight your property appraisal, and another presentation from the Travis County Tax Collector.  Pretty interesting stuff actually, and I learned a couple things.

There are 635,000 (approximately) registered voters in Travis County and that about 6% of those registered voters participated in the run-off elections, either during early voting or on the actual day of the elections (yesterday).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, APATHY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment