Friday, May 9, 2014

2014 - Day 129/236 - Friday...

It is Friday, and we all know how I feel about Friday's.  Unsettled, uncertain, uncomfortable, unexcited, fill in some more 'uns' if you can think of some, I am fresh out.  BUT, I don't care what anybody says, there is nothing on TV on Friday nights, or the rest of the weekend for that matter.

The big rains we were threatened with were just that...threatening.  I kind of felt like I was back in high school, not knowing if I was going to get beat up or just threatened.  AND, if you are following the news lately, threats are just as good as actions.  But I digress...I took this photo of these Indian Paint Brushes (backed up by some society garlic) before the winds absolutely destroy them.  This is the first year (in my recollections) that we have had a nice stand of Paint Brush.  Lovely.

I went first to the Board this morning, then had some errands to run, and a property to walk before I made it into the office.  I got there about Noon, did some power real estate and had to go to a couple appointments on the way home.  I had the whole thing planned so I would work my way north and take care of the appointments at the same time.  Sometimes smarter is better than harder!

Lots of things to get accomplished over the weekend, and I expect to get a late start in the morning and enjoy a pile of eggs with Jody.  Next week will be an all week out of towner, going to DC for the week of Hill Visits.  Always fun, informative and tiring!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PAINT BRUSH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment