Monday, May 19, 2014

2014 - Day 139.226 - Monday...

It is time to harvest the winter wheat out on the edge of nowhere.  This is Mr. Snyder harvesting his wheat as I was coming home this afternoon, and it is always interesting to watch the process.  As a little kid, I could just sit and stare out the window at nothing, and out here I can stare at something for a long, long time.  Very interesting.

Today was not terrible for a Monday having not been in the office for a week.  It could have been a lot worse, and kudos to all the folks in the office for taking care of business while I was gone.

My week is scheduled to be relatively calm, I have NO appointments so far tomorrow, my Wednesday gets busy around 11AM and stays that way for the rest of the day.  Not sure what is happening on Thursday (I think there is a Women's Council Luncheon) and I have absolutely NO IDEA what will happen on Friday.  I am certain that this will be a long weekend, and I am really looking forward to that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHEAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment