Friday, May 16, 2014

2014 - Day 136/229 - Friday...

Okay, today is Friday, and I am not going to complain or whine about it.  I am not concerned about what is available on broadcast television, I am not concerned about much of anything right now, except for getting some sleep!

The (fka NAR Mid-Term) REALTOR® Conference is over (except for the NAR Directors Meeting) and I am partially packed and pretty much ready to head home.  Honestly, these conferences should not be looked upon as glamorous or decadent.  They are hard work, and by the end of the day EVERYONE is exhausted, let alone by the end of the week.  Having a glass of wine at the end of the day is the way ideas are shared, and how innovative processes get presented.  It is kind of the same theory as doing business on the golf course.  Get out of the business environment, and the barriers come down and people are more receptive to collaboration. 

My flight leaves at 6:40 in the morning, which means that I have to wake up at 3:30 and be on my way to the airport at about 4:30.  It is definitely going to be an early day, and pretty much the best I can hope for is to be able to get some sleep on the plane.

Good night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment