Monday, May 5, 2014

2014 - Day 125/240 - Monday...

If you were to look closely enough (or perhaps if I were a better photographer) you could see the sun coming up as seen from my rear-view side mirror.  I think taking a photo backwards while driving forward at about 65 MPH on a two-lane road (closer to the middle of nowhere than the edge of nowhere) is a pretty good trick.  I actually should have tried zooming backwards while I was zooming forwards, and it may have made a better digital document of the sight.  OR, maybe the crime scene photos (doing what I was doing must break at least a couple laws) would have been somewhat more interesting.  Okay, my bad, I will try to do better tomorrow.  At least you can see that traffic was not one of my concerns on this stretch of road...

Between the house and the office this morning, I got an incredible amount of things done.  I had my car in for service at the Toyota dealer at 7AM.  Then I made several phone calls while driving in further.  Then I made a stop at the bank, made a couple stops for personal errands, and was at the office before 9:15.  By the time I got to work I was already tired and ready to go home.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPEED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment